So, you’ve decided to come to The Jam. Firstly, great choice – whether you’re a returning fan or first-time attendee, it’s a weekend as we love them! Read on for some tips for your stay…
There is only one venue, which makes things easy. If you choose accommodation that is close to Civic, Braddon or Dickson (near our main venue), you’ll be well-placed for food and drink options. In Braddon, walking distance from the venue, you will find plenty of great cafés and some bars. In Civic you’ll find the Canberra Centre for shopping (including supermarkets), plenty of great restaurants, cafes and bars, a novelty carousel, plus the bus and light rail interchange.
If you’re looking to AirBnB, you might want to look for places in the suburbs of Braddon, Turner, O’Connor, Ainslie or Dickson.
Here are a few hotel options to get you started:
- Midnight Hotel (our newest funky hotel, walking distance to the venue)
- Mantra on Northbourne (good value for money, walking distance to the venue)
- Rex Hotel (walk/light rail to Civic, short Uber or taxi to venue)
- Mantra MacArthur Hotel (light rail to Civic, short Uber or taxi to venue)
- Hyatt (art deco glam and a short Uber or taxi to the venue)
- Ovolo Nisho (trendy vibes and central location, walking distance to Civic, short Uber or taxi to the venue)
- YHA (excellent central location in Civic, great for those on a budget, short Uber or taxi to the venue)
- Novotel (short walk to Civic, slightly longer walk or short Uber or taxi to the venue)
- Avenue Hotel (walking/light rail to Civic, short Uber or taxi to the venue)
- Pavilion on Northbourne (walking/light rail to Civic, short Uber or taxi to the venue)